Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Niece's Wedding

Hi everyone!!!  We had so much fun at my Niece's wedding. It was fun and the people were participating and just enjoying themselves. My parents were the couple married the longest and they even danced. It was a great day!!  Knowing that my other Niece's little boy was okay and home from the hospital made it even better!!

 Everyone looked so nice!!  It was a beautiful and fun evening.

I made a gift for them with canvas's, my Black Cat cutter and some free and designed files.





Behind the canvas is a box with a travel pattern on it that is also part of the gift given to them.  These all fit into the box.   I love doing these as gifts at they make a great gift that is something that nobody else can give.    I used  wonderful shimmer paper, glitter paper, Graphix 45 paper, The best Glue, Tim Holtz embelishments and I had so much fun.  I hope you enjoy this and would love to see what you create.

Please check out my new store www.royalinspirationssvg.com for some of the designs that I make.  There are free files and also those to buy.  If you need something designed to make your own gift or even made for you, please contact me!!!  

Thank you for looking!  Blessings!!

Retta








3 comments:

  1. WOWZA! Beautiful! Gorgeous! What a wonderful gift! Thank you for sharing your special day, one which you will all remember! Congratulations to your niece and her husband too! God bless them and keep them both. Wonderful work - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, posted twice. Thanks Anne!!

    ReplyDelete

I am really excited you chose to visit. Your comments mean a lot to me and i so appreciate them. Have a very special day, and thank you!