Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A New Machine in Town!!

There is a new machine in town.   A machine that does even more than my Black Cat Cougar does.   I love my cutter and making files to make just what I want.   But, this machine is not only quiet but does so at a speed that makes yo want to just watch it work.  Check it out here;  Pheonix Silver Bullet by Louise  She does a great job explaining the differences on the machine and the service.   

I have to say that my service from Sherri and Dawn has been outstanding.   The forum has been a wonderful place to share what I do with others with the same passion.   

Hope your day has been wonderful!!!

Retta


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am really excited you chose to visit. Your comments mean a lot to me and i so appreciate them. Have a very special day, and thank you!