Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Heartfelt Creations' New Set

I know some of you who know me, know that I am not a card maker.  I don't understand why!!!  I know, I know, how can you scrapbook and not make cards???  Well I can't answer that or I might find a way to fix it.  But, I do love beautiful work and better yet, I love quality products.  I persoanlly know the people that own this company and they are the best.   Their products are just wonderful and the attention to that quality is so important to me.

Please check out this Christmas/Winter line.   It is great as you can use it all year round.  I picture it with more than winter or Christmas.  The lamps and decorative metal scrolls could be used for so much more!!!  

Heartfelt Creations Blog

Blessings friends, may your day be filled with joy and creative abundance!!!

Retta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am really excited you chose to visit. Your comments mean a lot to me and i so appreciate them. Have a very special day, and thank you!