Friday, September 6, 2013

Adoption

Okay I will make this as brief as possible. I have more than one good friend that has tried to have a child and was unable too. Broken hearted, but willing to open their home for adoption! If we all had to meet all the regulations and expense and  invasion of privacy, and and and. I believe the human race would no longer be here.

I heard a request for a very simple digital stamps for family profile pages. the individual elements are saved alone also. At 300 DPI, PNG files. I hope this helps. It comes along with a prayer for you and all children melding homes. God Bless you!



This comes with 30 sprigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am really excited you chose to visit. Your comments mean a lot to me and i so appreciate them. Have a very special day, and thank you!