Monday, August 20, 2012

Lisa H Creating for RoyalInspirationsSVG.com Also - SPECIAL

Well I have to thank another one of my talented designers, Lisa H.   I have to apologize for not getting the one project up yesterday, so we will be posting more than one today.  

Lisa is wonderfully talented.   I'm not sure what Lisa can't do!  She was given a new butterfly file that I designed from a picture of a very unusual butterfly and my memory.  This fanciful butterfly is one of my new favorites and Lisa conception of the file is just right for fall!!!


I love the merlot color she used and shimmer and crinkle paper.  A simple card that will bless anyone you send it too. 

The following is another favorite and will not be offered for sale.   It is only available
to those that purchase $10 in files from Royal Inspirations SVG.  I love dragonflies and this one with the way Lisa has displayed it is a new favorite.  How would you use it?  I would love to see any creations that you make with it.   Again, Lisa used this with two different looks and I love them both.  Which is your favorite?   Make sure you check out Lisa's blog at the right side of the page too!  Penny Duncan Creations  are where the little roses came from.   Hope you enjoy the pictures and send them each some love on their blogs.  We all love to hear from you!





Thanks for looking and hope your days are specially blessed!

Retta

1 comment:

  1. WOWZA! Your butterfly design is amazing and Lisa's card is so beautiful! What a superb colour scheme! I really like the two dragonflies as well, beautiful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I am really excited you chose to visit. Your comments mean a lot to me and i so appreciate them. Have a very special day, and thank you!