Sunday, August 21, 2011

Last project for the blog hop

Hi - here is something for the kids that need to tie or learn to lace things!   I hope you have fun with this last project right now.   There are notes in the cutting file.   Please remember this is shared as a free cutter file, but please do not sell or create to sell things with this file.   I appreciate your consideration.

Let me know what you think.   I so appreciate you stopping by!

Download the file here:
http://www.box.net/files/0/f/105763780#/files/0/f/105763780/1/f_875175000

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! Thanks for such an great file! I will be cutting this out soon to work with my little man on learning to lace and tie! So glad you are a part of the blog hop!!

    KathyB from BCUSA forum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea Retta! I remember when I was a kid, all those difference lacing cards. I don't think they take the time with the kids of today. Now a lot of them wear velcro shoes when they are first in school so the emphasis isn't there as much. Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a VERY clever idea!!!!! LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am really excited you chose to visit. Your comments mean a lot to me and i so appreciate them. Have a very special day, and thank you!