Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sweet Baby

I would post a picture, but due to privacy of the couple and the sweet little girl, I'm not giving out as much information as I would. They tried to take her off of life support and she wasn't strong enough. They are going to try again on Monday. I will say, there is a miracle needed. If they aren't able to do that. . . Well let's just say it will be even more dire. Please join me in prayer for this little girl to be completely healed. To have to make decisions like this as a parent has to be just the hardest.
We have been through losing our first son. God was gracious ad brought that kind of peace that only comes when we really need it. I learned just how faithful God was - more so than I would have except that He asked us to trust Him through it all.
She is especially on my heart and I pray that you will join me in the prayer that she may be completely healed!
Thanks so much dear friends.
Retta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am really excited you chose to visit. Your comments mean a lot to me and i so appreciate them. Have a very special day, and thank you!