Sunday, July 12, 2009

Prayer for a beautiful baby.

Everyone, my heart is heavy right now. There is a dear friend and her family, I've known online on a scrapbooking list for 10 years, that needs prayer right now.



Her beautiful daughter and her new husband just had a beautiful baby girl. The baby is in a critical - no dire - condition and needs prayer for complete healing, strength and so much more. She is a newborn. Daddy is due to leave for Iraq and mommy is not really strong with complications during pregnancy. This family is so scared and needs to know the strength that only God can give. We are asking for complete healing for them both.



Would you please pray. I know that God hears us all and I so appreciate you praying for them. God bless you all.



Retta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am really excited you chose to visit. Your comments mean a lot to me and i so appreciate them. Have a very special day, and thank you!